The professional me
- I have been in senior leadership roles in organisation development and HR for over 20 years
- I have my own consulting brand Stratus Consulting which has delivered HR and organisation development projects in Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- I have worked in Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- I have taught thousands of adults how to be more effective leaders, managers and HR professionals
- I have been in tourism for over 10 years and my business Walking By Nature takes people on guided walks around out-of-the-way places and helps them to reconnect to nature and themselves
- I have been a leadership coach for over 15 years and as well as working with executives, I love working with women who wish to focus on their wellbeing and connecting to themselves
- My training and facilitating in corporate settings has been focused on leadership, change management, strategic planning and team development. I now also focus on helping others to reach their potential, maintain their mental and physical health, live a creative life and follow their dreams. If I sometimes do that in corporate settings that’s great too!
- I lead retreats for women experiencing burnout and in transition – or who just want to take time out to reflect. To find out more about the next retreat, please get in touch with me.
The personal me
I was born in Hamilton, New Zealand. I currently live on a small island, Waiheke Island, off the coast of Auckland with my husband and my niece. Nature is my church. My mental health is hard won. Whilst I have lived the glamorous life and done tough complex corporate roles, nowadays I prefer hanging out with friends and family, being outdoors, connecting with others whilst adventuring and sharing my island with others. I love hiking, my Saturday walking group, my community, delicious food, sailing and movies.
I love my community and moving to the island is one of the best things I have ever done.
I reckon this is the best time of my life.